Fan Out Wafer Level Processing and Wafer Level Chip Scale Packaging Metrology
- Multi-mode Zeta system facilitates fab metrology tool consolidation
- Accurate measurements on both production and monitoring wafers
- Complement and enhance the performances of automated bump inspection systems
- Seed layer metal reflectivity
- PI and PR film thickness
- PI and PR opening
- Plated Cu thickness
- UBM height and roughness
- RDL thickness, width and roughness
- TSV fill monitoring
- Bump height
- Bow and stress
PLATED CU THICKNESS WITH DRY FILM INTACT
RDL COPPER THICKNESS
- Accurately measure RDL thickness and width in the presence of passivation layers
- Works on both production and monitor wafers
UBM HEIGHT AND ROUGHNESS
automatically locates the bump, centers it within the field of view, place the measurement area “box” and then calculates the bump height as well as roughness.
PR OPENING CRITICAL DIMENSIONS
Vias in the PR or dry film are automatically detected and centered within the field of view. The Zeta software automatically measures the via diameter as well as depth.
SOLDER BUMP METROLOGY & VERIFICATION OF DEFECTS
automatically locates the bump, find the peak within the field of view and then calculates the bump height as well as roughness.
inspection mode detects top and bottom surfaces of the photo-resist and calculates film thickness. The method is well suited for thick and non uniform films that are beyond the reach of most reflectometers.
PI FILM THICKNESS
Full wafer film thickness mapping
The combination of broadband reflectometer and Multi-Surface film method enables Zeta profiler to quickly map film thickness variation over the entire surface of 200mm and 300mm wafers.